I knew going into this wedding I was going to have so many pretty details to work with and boy was I right! So excited to be sharing this beautiful wedding with you all! The number one wedding theme I have noticed in the past three years is rustic. If you are on the search for a authentic rustic venue, look no further. This has been my second time photographing at The Haight in Elgin. Each time they have exceeded my expectations. They have the BEST staff. I was referred to Elise by a friend from school because Elise graduated from North Central! Not only did I photograph hers and Austin’s engagement photos, but also her graduation photos! Elise has a heart of gold and it has been so fun getting close with her during this past year of her life! Austin and Elise are the perfect match for one another. Austin would do anything for his bride and that was evident on the day of the wedding. Just look at his face in those portraits, he knows he’s the luckiest man! These two continue to melt my heart and I can’t wait to see them succeed in life together! I wish you two the absolute best!
Vendor shout out!
- Dress Designer – Wolsfelt’s Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dress Designer – Azazie
- Grooms & Groomsmen Attire – Tuxedos by American Male
- Hair & Makeup Consultant – Shannon Marie Bridal
- Florist- Town and Country Garden
- DJ/Band – So Prime Entertainment
- Catering – Cuisine America
- Cake – The Sugar Path
- Invitations/ Paper Goods – Zazzle and Magnet Street